Haha a much thumbs in this. My personal goal each round was to sprint as far as I could. Main criticism would be that the sound was a little abrasive. Also the fire drones flames were at first a little unidentifiable, I did figure it out though so maybe not a huge deal. Anyway, good job creating this terrifying world.
A downloadable game for Windows
A rouge-a-like-a-like where you take a randomly assembled character through an endless, generated gauntlet, picking up Goldblums to unlock new, better, and goofier body parts to roll in your next character.
- ESC: quit (at any time)
- ENTER: advance menus
- arrow keys: move the character
- R: respin (spin screen, once available)
- Q: lock head selection (spin screen, once available)
- A: lock torso selection (spin screen, once available)
- Z: lock legs selection (spin screen, once available)
Play the game by unzipping the downloaded archive and running life-finds-a-way.exe.
- Ah, ah, ah, ah Version 5, Version 5 120 days ago
- A real slyboots... 123 days ago
- New enemy type incoming (hopefully before the showcase). 124 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.