Convergence Compulsion is an arcade-style color matching game that gives the player control over the difficulty curve. Converge on the wave that matches your color. Explode into a new color. Rinse. Repeat.
Don't stray too far, or you won't have time to make it back across the screen to your next wave. Stand around in the middle, and you just might get overrun with a speeding splash of clashing color. Dodge obstacles, collect power-ups, and blast your way to a high score!
Available now on PC, Linux, Mac, and Android. One purchase gets you all itch-distributed versions, always.
How to Play:
- Keyboard: arrow keys to select menu buttons and move, space or enter to press menu buttons.
- Mouse: click on menu buttons, move to move your cursor and character.
- Touchscreen: same as mouse, but tap rather than click.
- Gamepad: same as keyboard, but using the D-pad/analog sticks and face buttons.
As a note for the mouse and touch controls, your avatar chases the cursor/your finger, e.g. tap and hold the right side of the screen and you will move right.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||May 22, 2018|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Bfxr, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Colorful, DRM Free, Endless, GameMaker, gamepad, psychedelic, Retro, Score Attack|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v2.2.2 - Android API level and Adaptive Icons59 days ago
- v2.2.0 - Game speed settings, player trail, and moreNov 02, 2018
- v2.1.3 - Web demo is back!Oct 26, 2018
- v2.1.2 - Party mode... ENGAGEDOct 19, 2018
- v2.0.0 - rescaled graphics, options screen, and a charity sale!Oct 18, 2018
- State of the Game: some overhauls ahead of Google Play releaseSep 11, 2018
- v1.0.0: Nova power-up and what's happening from hereJul 01, 2018
- v0.10.2: a visual bug fixedJun 25, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.