epiblitikos epiblitikos epiblitikos.games
I am Joe Daywalt, an independent games developer in Pennsylvania.
I also stream and write about game design.
Right now I'm working full-time on Second Age of EverWound, which is a 2D exploration game where you navigate both wilderness and city by way of parallax and other visual information on your hunt for answers regarding the fate of your parents. It's still very early in development, but if that sounds cool, check out the free prototype--and definitely let me know what you think! Thanks!
What I Use to Make Games
- GameMaker Studio 2 - a language, IDE, and other tools to make the games
- Python 3 & PyCharm (IDE) - to make tools that help with development
- Bosca Ceoil - a free music composition tool, to make music and sound effects
- Bfxr - a free parametric sound effects generator, for the effects I can't make in Bosca
- Aseprite - a rad pixel-art-focused editor, for sprites and stuff
- Paint.NET - a free Photoshop alternative, mostly to make the itch.io images and icons